Winter Stories in London
Posted by Elaine Kidd on
Want to create your own Winter Story in London? Here is a rundown of The Good Tingz favourite things to do this time of year!
- The Nutcracker Ballet at the Royal Opera House from December 11, 2020 to January 3, 2021
- English National Ballet’s Nutcracker Delights at the London Coliseum from December 19, 2020 to January 3, 2021
- After dark delight with Christmas at Kew from December 4, 2020 to January 17, 2021
- Gifts and seasonal food Christmas Market on the Mews at Edwards Mews (behind Selfridges)
- Check out an art exhibition The Eye Is Not Satisfied With Seeing at the Serpentine Galleries from December 5
- Wrap up warm for a tranquil river cruise along the Regent's Canal
- Experience a West African feast at Akoko
- Drinks, views and more at 10° at Galvins at Windows
- Relax and rejuvenate with a spa treatment at Thai Square Spa*
Prefer to enjoy the festive season indoors? Check out our new all day chill collection at The Good Tingz.
If you haven't already, don't forget you can create your festive season Wishlist with The Good Tingz powered by Listfully.
*Spa is open for treatments only. At the time of writing Sen Space sauna and steam rooms are closed due to government guidelines.